What do you guys think about this?

I think not. :biggrin:

I expect what she has done is a very common reseller practice on ebay except most resellers have a separate buyer ID so it is not as easy to figure out.

Bags that have been used can look brand new so I'm not sure how this can be prevented.

:biggrin:

Yeah, I know this goes on. How it can be prevented? Ebay should have the definition of NWT's to mean the tags are ATTACHED to the bag. Some sellers appear to be blurry about the definition of NWT's. Some think if the bag has THE tags, then it's new with tags. A totally different seller explained this to me when I asked them if the bag had the tags attached and they were not. :shrugs:

Even on sale it is still a 250% mark up!

It happens all the time, I've seen my buyers list the used bag she purchased from me as brand new (at least it wasn't marked up 300%)...

Wow, and she has 857 feedbacks with 100% positive, not the kind of seller I would expect to lie.

Linda

Again, I'm aware that there are some resellers that sit at the computer all day snapping up the good deals and flipping for profit. Now, I have to play detective and dig through FB to see if they're liars on top of that. :tdown:

Nowadays, Ebay is not known for good deals, but gouging. The good deals are very few and far between. For bags, it's mostly resellers on Ebay. It's very difficult to even get a good deal at a store anymore. The resellers where there before you. They have the upper hand it seems. While this gives some people in other countries, or in places that don't have TJ Maxx, etc a chance at a bag for a 'good' price, it leaves the rest of us with squat to find. IMO of course.

It's one thing to re-sell for profit, but I don't think it's acceptable to lie about the condition of the bag. I wouldn't buy from the seller based on principle of it all after discovering that... but oh it's such a gorgeous bag!
Such a shame :tdown: