What do you guys think about this?

AuntFlo

Cheating on Coach
Mar 12, 2010
Fagina
Jun 25, 2008
It has to be the same bag, which means she's lying about the condition, making up some story about in-store handling scratches... :nono:

I would send her the link to the completed listing showing she purchased a pre-owned bag and put her on the spot...see what she says.

The price is ridiculously high, too.

AuntFlo

Cheating on Coach
Mar 12, 2010
Fagina
It has to be the same bag, which means she's lying about the condition, making up some story about in-store handling scratches... :nono:

I would send her the link to the completed listing showing she purchased a pre-owned bag and put her on the spot...see what she says.

The price is ridiculously high, too.

I like the way you think. That's exactly what I did. :devil:

That's horrible! Did they not think people could see their fb?

Seller is a dumbass. At least get a buyer ID lol

Beatiful!^^I like the color, but I can't accept the price~~

Neither can I. :sad: I really want this bag and can't believe I missed the opportunity to snag it for the price the other ebayer sold it for . :smash: I'm so pissed.

ShoesOnMyMind

Aug 25, 2010
EU
put her on the spot. what is she selling an obviously used bag for as brand new..has she never heard of an INAD? She´s headed for a troubled transaction this way...

AuntFlo

Cheating on Coach
Mar 12, 2010
Fagina
put her on the spot. what is she selling an obviously used bag for as brand new..has she never heard of an INAD? She´s headed for a troubled transaction this way...

I already asked. And ITA. My guess is that they won't answer and I'll probably be blocked.

Ugh! Something must have happened with my saved searches because I wasn't emailed that the other one was listed? :confused1: That one slipped away. :shucks: