What do you guys think about this Hello Kitty necklace?? Opinions please?

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Last edited:

katielea

Jan 17, 2010
Stockport
I personally wouldnt buy it but thats because my 5 year old daughter loves hello kitty. But if you love it buy buy buy.xx

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I think it is cute and definitely an alternative to the $$$ versions out there.
I've ordered diamonique items before and the quality was good; QVC has 30 day return policy so you can order it and if you don't like it, send it back.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
I love Hello Kitty, but I personally don't care for wearing items that are more suited for a young girl. I guess I'm just getting old...
If you really like it, go for it and do what makes you happy :smile:

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
If you love it, then buy it! I think since it has such great reviews, you really can't go wrong.

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
NJ/NYC
I have a Kimora Lee Simmons HK Necklace.. that I paid well over 1k for.

I would totally get it! I love mine. Wear it all the time.. and for a 150 bux. I think I might be investing in a ring or something.
All the reviews on the pages for the HK Diamonique are positive.

GO FOR IT!!

etoile_30

O.G.
Dec 23, 2009
Scotland
I have been given a few pieces of Diamonique from friends and the quality is absolutely second-to-none! Honestly, most people cannot even tell the difference. If you like the piece, got for it :biggrin:

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
HK is so cute for any age, and the Diamonique will be top quality, you do not have to worry about that. I have Diamonique earrings, rings, and bracelets, and I have been very pleased with all the pieces.