What do you guys think about this Furla candy bag with studs??

I say yay! I think it's fun, and since studs come and go I'd be more willing to pay $248 for a bag I like now but may be a passing fashion than $1000+

^ Thanks for your feedback! Yes, I agree. I did order the smaller version since it looked so cute, but returned it because it was just too small in person for use, so I think this one will fit the bill size wise.

I saw it irl and agree it is cute. I am just a tad worried that the material will get sticky over time especially with the high humidity in South East Asia where I am from. But if u have no such issue, then great! :smile:

Hi-

I'm new here, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the Candy bag. I think that the studded one is very cute and can dress up any outfit for sure!

I bought my first one last year and was unsure of it due to the weight and lack of pockets.

But 3 Candy bags later, including the Limited Edition one, I love them and they sure get a lot of attention! I'm sure you will love yours too!!!!

I love Furla and this is a nice bag.. But I won't pay that price for for rubber and this looks Very plastic. I would rather pay more for a leather bag