What do you guys think about this comment my coworker made?

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hi guys, I'm just wondering what my coworker meant. No biggie at all...My coworkers and I joke all the time and we have fun. So obviously I'm a girl and I work with 2 boys...Today i just had my lv illustration clutch with me and i put it on the table. Guy A said to guy B: Hey B, got any ones? I said "huh??"...Guy A responded: "Someone got a french purse" LOL I just laughed but not sure what he meant because they all laughed....Can someone shed some light? LOL

I'm guessing that it's a private joke between them...usually when people joke about having ones, it has something to do with strippers. But I can't really make sense of what they said. ???

I'm thinking they meant "got any ones" as meaning $1 bills, and french purse, which equal, "Hey that an expensive purse, did you strip to earn it" That's my best guess, as it sounds like something my father-in-law would say joking around

Maybe they were very fashion saavy guys and thought it was a french style wallet? You know those cute ones that are tri-fold and open up? :lol: IDK, Im totally guesiing here!

My coworkers would say something similar (I'm the only girl in my workplace) but if you're good friends with them than no harm :smile: they're guys and their sense of humor is a little more rougher/strange/horny lol, but it's all in good fun! They don't know any better :amuse:

And you might have gotten to the point where they know you so well they just treat you as one of the guys which is a good!

Aaaa Thanks girls!!! Now it makes sense haha I just didn't get what they were talking about. Yeah it's the first time I had my wallet out and I am the only girl there...but we are close so you girls are right, I'm not worried just curious :biggrin:

I have to agree, I think that they were trying to say you have an expensive item and you couldn't have earned it just by working there alone so you had to strip for it. But guys are immature, my boyfriend and his friends always joke about my purses, just ignore it.