What do you guys think about this coat;)?

Angel1988

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
So I saw this absolutely gorgeous coat of the Paris-Londres collection (which I am also completely in love with:shame::heart:).

37m.jpg

This is a picture of it, however, the coat I am talking about is exactly the same one, except for the jewels, it does still have the cristal buttons (which I adore:sweatdrop:).

This is a link of it on the Chanel website where you can zoom in.
http://www.chanel.com/fashion/7#7-paris-londres-2007-8-chanel-collection-look-37,3

There's only one little down side: it's kind of pricey, as in approximately 7500 dollars. To me that would be an investment. My SA is holding it for me, since I go on holyday now and I have to have made up my mind by the time I get back.

So, what do you guys think about it?

I love it but for that price I'd want something that wasn't such a novelty.

If you already have other Chanel staples or you truly adore it, then forget my opinion! :biggrin:

I love this coat too. It's a good investment if you use it alots.

This same coat above with all handstitched crystal brooches is featuring in the Neiman Marcus TheBook on page 40 with price $20,580.00

Minus the all the brooches and difference in price is $13,080. Wow!

I love this coat too. It's a good investment if you use it alots.

This same coat above with all handstitched crystal brooches is featuring in the Neiman Marcus TheBook on page 40 with price $20,580.00

Minus the all the brooches and difference in price is $13,080. Wow!

I've also seen the one with all the brooches in real life: it's even more beautiful than on the pics since you can see really see the bright colors of all the cristals. It was some 26.000 euros.

I would use it a lot, especially in the winter (since those are pretty cold and long here) and it seems like a warm coat. Also, I really really am in a desperate need for a coat. I usually always spend my money on silk tops, bags, shoes, accessories,... I was never able to actually really save up.

I think this coat has a timeless quality, in a Chanel, quirky way. And without the jewels or charms, it would be perfect!

if you can afford it, I think you should get it!

The cut is just perfect ~~! :tup: Go for it gal ! Very trendy and timeless because its Chanel.I am loving it !!!!
Imagine the price with all the jewels :wtf:?? Not only my wallet and bank account will bleed my body would too :roflmfao:!!

I dont think this coat is trendy at all. The shape is classic. There is nothing trendy about it. The cut is classic and it is gorgeous. Everyone should have a good coat. Think about it, in the winter you spend a lot of time in it . I love it. It is beautiful.