what do you guys think about this bubblegum ?!

Aug 21, 2009
Hi guys, my SA just emailed by this bubblegum pink and she put it on hold for me!! But I can't make up my mind!!! I'm trying to guess if this is from 05 or 08! Can someone please tell me what's the difference between the 05 bubble gum and the 08? I got her to mail me photos of the back of the bag and I don't really know what to make of the leather. PROFESSIONAL HELP PLEASE!!

Attachments

• bubblegumGGHparttime.jpg.jpg
    bubblegumGGHparttime.jpg.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 94
Welcome to the forum!

2005 didn't have the Giant Hardware, neither the Part Time style. So this definitely is a 2008 S/S Bubblegum GGH Part Time.

From the photos, I like this PT's leather. It looks thick and not dry to me. But I don't like this color combo. But this is just me.

This one should be 09 F/W pink. My SA told me this pink is only available in Balenciaga boutiques/concessions, not in department stores. You can ask your SA what year is showed in the card?

yeah, i asked her and she said something of 09 F/W. I was just checking on the seasons color and I can't seem to find that color on the charts. I thought i made a mistake. is there any difference between the 08 and the 09 if you know??

this bag look like the one I sold last month : a 2008 bubblegum GGH PT with a faboulous leather. I let it go because the colors was not me but the leather was tdf!

in 2009 there was framboise, but this does not look like framboise imho

I guess I will only find out when it arrives!! Just wondering,, do bal stores sell past seasons bags??
I am just really excited about it. Also my sa told me sth about a pourpre covered city thats 09 right? But I have been trying to find
Pictures of it to no avail... So I'm getting it on pure imgination!! Has anyone seen a pourpre covered city around?? Haha.. Wish me luck girls!!!

I guess I will only find out when it arrives!! Just wondering,, do bal stores sell past seasons bags??
I am just really excited about it. Also my sa told me sth about a pourpre covered city thats 09 right? But I have been trying to find
Pictures of it to no avail... So I'm getting it on pure imgination!! Has anyone seen a pourpre covered city around?? Haha.. Wish me luck girls!!!

They don't usually carry Bbags from past seasons -- there might be some stragglers from the past season or the one before, but it's rare for retail stores to have anything earlier than 1 year from the current season (i.e. since it's 09 right now, they might have some 08s, but 07s are very rare).