What do you guys think about the Pretty Nappa Hobo and Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While I like the lining I'm not sure how I feel about the cinching detail.

2. Not a fan of the shine, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the second one, I like the shape better. But honestly, I would not buy either…

3. i prefer the look of the second one

4. I saw these IRL last week and they're much prettier in person. VERY soft leather, too! I think I prefer the satchel shape. They come in a pretty bronze, too!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Yes I agree with pursemonkey. They are MUCH prettier in person. The metallic black is subtle but the bronze is very pretty and subdued - more elegant looking in the satchel shape.

6. prefer the second one but not crazy about the chain look but the second one for its shape

7. I like the shape of the catherine better and the double handles

8. I love it.

9. I prefer the second-too much cinching on the first. That and the sheen is better suited on a smaller bag .

10. hmmm thanks everyone for your input... it was the first time that I saw these bags last weekend. I think I'll wait until there is a nice big sale before I buy anything though. Sooner or later I think it will have to be on sale...