What do you guys think about the ice blue (05?) color? Need some input!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I just *had* to drop by the little boutique that sells Balenciags by my house today before going to the gym :P and I discovered an ice blue first, sitting all lonely by itself in the corner! :cry: I guess it needs an owner badly, because the owner told me it is marked down 20%. What do you guys think about the color? I think it's beautiful but I wasn't sure if it "fit" me.. I don't think it helps that I was wearing uber dark colors to match my magenta first.

Should I go back and adopt it? It was so perfect looking.. and the color is just so delicate, and soft, and girly! I :heart: blues! Do you think it would be terribly hard to take care of? I had really wanted a white first for the summer, so maybe this would be a good color for summer?

The other bag that caught my eye there was an origan box, which the owner was REALLY pushing.. I liked the color but wasn't so sure about the box shape. I only like the box shape for the pale rose, cornflower, and rouille colors. :shame: Odd I know but.. hehe.

If I get this ice blue first, it's bye bye to the blueberry twiggy for another month or two.. and aaaalabama (hehe sorry, I didn't know how many "a"s there were in your user id!) made the twiggy look so gorgeous! I was really looking forward to buying my first twiggy..

:shame: What a long post. I hope you understand.. I'm just obsessive over bags! I can't seem to think of anything else these days.. especially with school out!

PS. The owner said that new colors are coming in NEXT WEEK!!!! :shocked: You know where I'm going to be next week instead of the gym... ;):biggrin:

2. hmm, personally i like the origan more. plus, i think the box shape is adorable!
    seems like a more flexible bag.
    but then, i'm one of those gals that thinks too much blue with denim can be easily overdone so i avoid it.

edit: oops, sorry i was thinking of sky blue... :shame: i still like the origan a tad more, but at a 20% discount, you can't go wrong with the ice blue.

3. I think it would be a great summer bag. It's a fabulous color and a nice discount. I'd get it.

4. I love the ice blue. But, as you can see from my collection, I love pastels! And 20% off is a great deal for a new bag. I would get it if I were you :yes:

5. I agree with Kat, I think this would be a great alternative to the white bag you wanted.

6. Oh the origan box was 20% off too!!! :biggrin:

7. anyone with an ice blue they can post?

i like blues too...i say the blue!

8. [​IMG] didi here you go, ice blue weekender! k- i love ice blue with dark colors.:cool:

9. Kat...I seriously sat at the computer and thought about it for ten minutes. You think I was buying it for myself! lol I personally would love to try out the box. It seems like a great alternative to the twiggy which I think is a bit wide/big and the first which is a bit small/skinny. Buttttt the ice blue first sounds delicious and I don't think it will be too hard to take care of at all!

10. WOW! DEFINITELY get the ice blue! It's gorgeous!!!!!!!:love:

11. i love ice blue... and i'm not into pastels at all. its such a soft, cool color. just barely blue. i'd get it @20% off :yes:

i dont think the blueberry is going to be gone asap, AR wont even get any fall 06 colors in until the end of the month. i think you got some time.;)

12. chaussurewhore - you SO own that b-bag!!!

AND kattiepie - you should SO go back to that sold and get that ice blue!!!! its SO pretty!!!! get it get it get it get it!!! hehehehe!

13. thank you helen!:cool: and 5" platform shoes do help balance large bags.LOL

14. omg I HAVE to say.. you look amazing. That ice blue weekender is just gorgeous on you!!!! :love::love::love:

hehe I guess I'll be going back tomorrow to look again... :biggrin:

15. OMG, kattiepie! You *have* to go back and get that Ice Blue First!!! I love that color and style! Plus, for 20% off?!? Wow! That's a bonus! They wouldn't happen to have any more Ice Blue Firsts there, did they? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice