What do you guys think about mixing leathers and patterns?

ncabahug

Sep 19, 2014
Hey all,
I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'm the market for a new wallet, and the Emilie Blossom wallet in Marine Rouge Empreinte leather reaaaally caught my eye. Now I guess what bothers me is that almost all of my LVs are in either Vernis or DE canvas. The rest of my purses are just black. When I imagine it together, it all just seems to clash, but this is the only wallet I'm in love with.

I dunno, what do you guys think about mixing prints and leathers? Am I just overthinking this? :confused1:

Hey all,
I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'm the market for a new wallet, and the Emilie Blossom wallet in Marine Rouge Empreinte leather reaaaally caught my eye. Now I guess what bothers me is that almost all of my LVs are in either Vernis or DE canvas. The rest of my purses are just black. When I imagine it together, it all just seems to clash, but this is the only wallet I'm in love with.

I dunno, what do you guys think about mixing prints and leathers? Am I just overthinking this? :confused1:

I actually don’t like it when it’s all matchy matchy. I find it kinda boring. I like mixing prints and leather. It keeps it interesting.

Hey all,

I love having a variety of things, I don't think everything needs to match. I think a bit of contrast brings out each individual item's beauty all the more, eg like when carrying a darker toned bag and having bright slgs inside to pull out for pops of colour.

Reactions: kbell
I love having a variety of things, I don't think everything needs to match. I think a bit of contrast brings out each individual item's beauty all the more, eg like when carrying a darker toned bag and having bright slgs inside to pull out for pops of colour.

I actually don’t like it when it’s all matchy matchy. I find it kinda boring. I like mixing prints and leather. It keeps it interesting.

Oh, I definitely agree! I usually use my bright red or pink Prada wallets with my black/brown bags because they just work so well together. In this case, I guess I just can't see Navy blue and brown together :huh:

I like mixing and matching. I don't like having all items in the same print. I purposely bought my agenda mm in Mono Eclipse to mix it up as all my other slg's are in mono.

Reactions: kbell
buy what you love but maybe you don't love the clash. so that's something to consider. I don't mind mixing and matching. However mixing items that have different "feelings" to me, I might not like. Like if it was Spring and I wanted everything to seem light weight and fresh I wouldn't want to carry a dark heavy piece mixed in. I hope that makes sense. I would still buy the piece I want just mix it in at different times.

My daughter has the Alma bb Epi in Noir. And I just got her the Clemence Marine Rouge in Empreinte for her advance birthday pressie. That is what she herself choose.

I have only 1 wallet. The Zoe in Empreinte and I use it in all my bags.
So it is really your preference.