What do you guys/girls think???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yikes! I'd be terrified to let it out of its dust bag! :shocked:

Pro - you'd have the only one in town! :yes:

Con - would anyone see it? :blink:

IMO, complete vachetta bags are a big no-no... I've seen a few other SO vachetta bags - any little mark is very obvious. I would have a heart attack if anyone breathed on it!

2. It certainly is unique and beautiful, but I would be afraid to use it.

3. I would love an all vachetta bag but I would probably topple over, heaven forbid it rained, snowed or GASP!:cry: someone spilled something on it!!!!:sad:

4. i know ..thats what I was thinking..and knowing my luck I would step outside my house and BAM...HaiL!!!

5. YIKES!!!! Maybe for a museum piece!

6. youll need to buy 10 cans of Shining monkey along with that! Its gorgeous though. imagine a lovely patina all over with no water marks or stains!

7. I saw one that had been used and rained on - not a pretty site!

8. I didn't even know one like that existed!

9. IT'S NAKED!!! :amazed:

10. Pro - You'll probably the only one you'll see with it :love: . just carry it during days you know it wont rain

Con - Obvious :P

11. HAHA :amuse:

12. i would be SO afraid to use it!!!!!! I would never buy it personally (just for that reason) but it is GORGEOUS!!!!!

13. Beautiful but it's serious vachetta....too much worry

14. Pro: It is gorgeous!

Con: you know what it is. :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice