What do you guy think??

May 25, 2006
Ok so my Anniversary is Dec 23rd it's 11years..I have always wanted a 3 stone ring because of the past,present,future meaning. So I have been eying this ring for months now and today i got surprised with it..I wanted to get your ladies & gents opinion what do you guys think? Yay or Nay? It's a total 1ct. weight..The center stones are floating in the prong....There is also diamonds on the inter sides of the band... Quality is good as well..Just some thoughts!

Attachments

• ring3 (250 x 445).jpg
    ring3 (250 x 445).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 181
  • ring2 (250 x 445).jpg
    ring2 (250 x 445).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 147
  • ring (250 x 445).jpg
    ring (250 x 445).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 123
Thanks ladies! Im really excited about it..I love how it is unique and doesn't look like you basic 3 stone with a prong setting and solid band. Is 3 stones still popular I know it was years ago.

Ok so my Anniversary is Dec 23rd it's 11years..I have always wanted a 3 stone ring because of the past,present,future meaning. So I have been eying this ring for months now and today i got surprised with it..I wanted to get your ladies & gents opinion what do you guys think? Yay or Nay? It's a total 1ct. weight..The center stones are floating in the prong....There is also diamonds on the inter sides of the band... Quality is good as well..Just some thoughts!

that is a gorgeous ring and i agree with the statements above, if you have eyed it for a long long time then you obviously loved it, just as is the case with the wonderful man that bought it for you:P

Congrats on the anniversary