What do you guy think??

May 25, 2006
Ok so my Anniversary is Dec 23rd it's 11years..I have always wanted a 3 stone ring because of the past,present,future meaning. So I have been eying this ring for months now and today i got surprised with it..I wanted to get your ladies & gents opinion what do you guys think? Yay or Nay? It's a total 1ct. weight..The center stones are floating in the prong....There is also diamonds on the inter sides of the band... Quality is good as well..Just some thoughts!

Attachments

May 25, 2006
Thanks ladies! Im really excited about it..I love how it is unique and doesn't look like you basic 3 stone with a prong setting and solid band. Is 3 stones still popular I know it was years ago.

Jordan Dec

Stella&Dot stylist
Dec 7, 2010
Ok so my Anniversary is Dec 23rd it's 11years..I have always wanted a 3 stone ring because of the past,present,future meaning. So I have been eying this ring for months now and today i got surprised with it..I wanted to get your ladies & gents opinion what do you guys think? Yay or Nay? It's a total 1ct. weight..The center stones are floating in the prong....There is also diamonds on the inter sides of the band... Quality is good as well..Just some thoughts!
that is a gorgeous ring and i agree with the statements above, if you have eyed it for a long long time then you obviously loved it, just as is the case with the wonderful man that bought it for you:P

Congrats on the anniversary