What do you get your loving mother for her 60th B'day?

alexLVoer

Ban? Ah Whats That:P
Nov 26, 2012
Yes as the title suggests my mum is indeed 60 in May on the 27th AND to celebrate we are going to see Julie Andrews live in Sydney AND meet and greeting with her (she does not know the meet and greet part yet) and dad pulled me aside today and asked what mum wanted for her 60th. I answered the truth witch is she hasn't thought about it. She Just bought herself the LV Stephen Sprouse Leopard Speedy as the Price Increase rumoured and it was also the last one in Australia. She she has not thought about it at all.

Reason for dad asking is that he is leaving us for 3 months to go riding on motorbikes around Europe. So he said while your in sydney take her shopping. Get what she wants as she turned down the offer to go to Paris for her 60th (as it falls under my final year of HS she didn't want 1 parent gone let alone 2) SOOO i was asking for you LOVELY ladies help:smile: She thinks of others before herself to much and i want to make sure her 60th is amazing and all about Ilona Veljanov:smile:

SO im open to any suggestions BUT ive tried Hermes Birkin and Kelly. She is not an hermes girl. Nor Gucci, Fendi, Prada. NADA ahahah didn't mean to rhyme. She has gone of Versace a lot so it will mainly be Louis Vuitton:biggrin:

A big ol party with her closet & dearest from near & far.

Great minds think alike. BUT my mum wanted my Dad there with her at the party (dad is a bit selfish when it comes to bike riding with his mates) and 2) She said NOOO way. She had 1 for her 40th (2 years before i was born( and she said she hated it:/ soooo thats why i suggested Sydney Julie Andrews. BUT normally i would have taken that idea and went with it;)

What a thoughtful daughter you are! How about a Vernis alma? It is beautiful!

I am actually the recipient of the award for thoughtful son:P My 2 older sisters take the award for wonderful daughters:smile: HAHA. My 2 sisters BOTH have ad had (Eldest had Alma MM no GM in amarante and midle sister has the PM in Rouge Fauviste) ANDD (wow my mum sounds just as complicated as me and my eldest sister HAHAH Thats why i love my mum soooo much :smile: ) she just got a new bag nearly a month ago. BUT she would jump on the EPI Alma if she didn't get the Stephen Sprouse Leopard Speedy:smile:

I am actually the recipient of the award for thoughtful son:P My 2 older sisters take the award for wonderful daughters:smile: HAHA. My 2 sisters BOTH have ad had (Eldest had Alma MM no GM in amarante and midle sister has the PM in Rouge Fauviste) ANDD (wow my mum sounds just as complicated as me and my eldest sister HAHAH Thats why i love my mum soooo much :smile: ) she just got a new bag nearly a month ago. BUT she would jump on the EPI Alma if she didn't get the Stephen Sprouse Leopard Speedy:smile:

OMG I am so embarrassed! I assumed Alex in your username was Alex as in Alexandra. I am so sorry! I love the Stephen Sprouse leopard! I also love the Empriente line too.

OMG I am so embarrassed! I assumed Alex in your username was Alex as in Alexandra. I am so sorry! I love the Stephen Sprouse leopard! I also love the Empriente line too.

HAHAHA Its ok:smile: Im not offended:smile: I have gotten it my whole life:smile: Even face to face. hahaha. SOOO don't stress:smile: Yes i looove her Stephen Sprouse:smile: AND sadly Olvia (the eldest) just found empriente Artsy MM in Niege and she got it for valentines day. Was supposed to be her B'day pressie as she got a home made gift card saying she is allowed LV BUT price said and quote "Your Conscience" SOOOO that gift card still stands:/ hahaha Sorry to blabber on! THIS ABOUT MY MUM not sister:P My mum is looking at SLG's Scarves and the fine Jewellery. She has a lovely collection of diamonds and she said she might like the new Lock-It ring.

I'm close to 60 and I'd love an Alma or a Totally or anything in vernis - but handbags are such a personal choice (size, organization, colour) that I'd suggest taking her to LV and letting her choose.

If she wants another beautiful LV bag, I would suggest the Etoile Exotic tote!! ;)

There are a few gorgeous examples in the Clubhouse:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-exotique-materials-club-103564-9.html

I want her to and Surpisngly Dad wants her to as well. He actually said and quote "Ilona Do you want a birkin"? and she said tom u know im always devoted to one brand. I Dont cheat:smile: hahaha Also due to the fact that shes to proud to let any one spend 14 grand on her haha. That my mum.

Anyway! Yes i showed her the Python Artsy. She said yes. then my sister got artsy in emprinte niege and mum doesn't like to copy her daughters hence no Vernis Alma:smile:

BUT again well see! Thank you for the link and i will show her the bags in the clubhouse:smile: ill keep u posted

+1 Simply adore ! Happy Birthday to your mom. Treasure her always. Mine was my best friend.

Yeaaa Shes 60 in May But everyone including me say she look no older than 40! She doesn't believe us! Even when the SA at LV said she looks 45 she said stop lying:smile: hahah Again to modest:smile: hahaha. And yes. i hold her deep and close to my heart! She is my best friend and will always be that way;) I know your mother would have been as gracious if not more:smile:

Sophia Cuppola?

Or, for milestone events, I think I would prefer jewellery. A diamond, or a fabulous watch?

YEAAA i might suggest that! Its a speedy shape:smile: hehe. And she LOOOVES the Lock-It jewellery and some diamond watches there:smile: might be able to shoe her some of those:smile:

I just hope she thinks of herself and not think we r spending to much on her! WHICH my mother is priceless! :smile: I love her to bits:smile: