What do you get your loving mother for her 60th B'day?

Your very welcome:smile: My mother was going to buy one years ago in 2008 or 09 when versace announcd their temporRY closing in Australia and BEFORE my mum loved LV haha. It was the Ricky in the black and White Stripes. The one in SYdney had the smaller Ricky and it was 2 grand. The larger one we only got 2 in australia and it was 5 grand and 1 went to the edotpr of Vogue Australia (where she saw the bag) and the other was sold before it came into the store. BUT the ricky is such a lovely bag! I envy you:biggrin:

I've seen the striped one - it's gorgeous!!!!!

My daughter is living in Australia right now - absolutely loves it!

I would suggest a luggage set. Biston, Alzer, Pegase,keepall and a speedy. I don't know if anyone in your family has any of those. Because you said she dosent like to copy. But a luggage set is timeless. I would look into that.

She's in Sydney. I'm afraid I won't see her for a long time. She loves it there!

OHHH i can imagine! Sydney to me is just a place 40 mins from me. BUT to others its a hole new place and some get so mesmerised that they don't want to leave. SOOO i understand haha. Its ok. She will come home soon. I can feel it:smile:

OHHH i can imagine! Sydney to me is just a place 40 mins from me. BUT to others its a hole new place and some get so mesmerised that they don't want to leave. SOOO i understand haha. Its ok. She will come home soon. I can feel it:smile:

I don't really mind. I'm SO happy for her. Plus, it gives me a reason to go to Australia this summer!

BUMPED:smile: hehe. It getting close with her birthday weekend closing in 3 weeks yesterday, we have been discussing what she would like. AND to my surprise mainly she will spend her birthday budget at good ol LV:smile: with the exception of maybe a chanel, dior or good ol versace evening bag. BUT she knows she wants a fine jewellery piece, an alma bb (maybe in exotic leather) and some scarves or fashion jewellery. THEN she said the beauty case might be nice. THENNN she said maybe some Swarovski jewellery. GAHHH there are sooo many options in Sydney CBD:smile: OHHH and i have booked the King Suite for her on the night of julie andrews:smile: