What do you gals think of the Tarte line?

1. I just became a tarte convert and I'm really enjoying this line. So far everything I've tried delivered as promised. I can't believe how quick my makeup routine is now. And did I say, the shades are beautiful!

2. i love tarte!! i hear their primer and tinted moisturizer is excellent! their cheek stains are great when i'm in a pinch!

3. I have only tried the cheek stain in Blushing Bride . . . and I love it. I was browsing the entire set at Sephora . . and everything looked like I would totally love it . . But my makeup bag is already bursting at the seems with Nars, Dior, and Smashbox. Maybe I will try more soon . .

4. I bought two of the single eyeshadows last spring when I went on a shopping spree in Chicago..and I do love the color selection and the way it stays on all day!

However, I think my favorite thing is the cute little purple case they come in - complete with tiny mirror! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice