What do you fashionmavens think?

Oct 19, 2007
So I've noticed an influx of celebs wearing wax print fabrics lately, from Solange to Fregie. What do you stylish ones think of these dresses by Zebra? Honest opinions please... Would you wear one of these dresses?

Attachments

• Horta Frontl.jpg
    Horta Frontl.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Horta Closeup Straplessl.jpg
    Horta Closeup Straplessl.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Helios Frontl.jpg
    Helios Frontl.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Marrakech-Frontl.jpg
    Marrakech-Frontl.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Marrakech-Sidel.jpg
    Marrakech-Sidel.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 52
I think the yellow and green are very cute.. i wouldn't be able to wear it since i'm 5'4 and that length i've noticed doesnt work well for me. I'm also not that curvy either so wouldn't flatter my shape at all. I guess depends on your build.

the first and third ones don't really match your skin complexion but i love the yellow one.

All three of them look a little too long on you - they kind of make your legs look short so I would personally get the yellow one hemmed maybe to about a little above the knee?

I'm loving all the varied responses, you girls ROCK! Just for the record though, the model's not me...lol and Krystal in the photos is super tiny- She's 5'4 and weighs 103lbs. I totally agree that she would need to get the length reduced a bit. Please keep the responses coming...thank you so much. :smile: