What do you do.........

missmegan

♥PoppyDog♥
Jun 30, 2009
I just ordered my last item for a while ( until December) I have to put myself on a bit of a ban :wtf: What do you all do to help your self not buy anything? I bought three new books and my parents just got me really comfy patio furniture, so I am hoping to spend less time online shopping and more time reading? LoL........For me its so hard when I see all of the revels to not go and get one for me too;)! What do you all do for distractions?

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
I get on the Purse Forum and read other people's reveals and just "educate" myself more on bags...lol!!!

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
if you are on facebook try playing the game bejeweled blitz....its TOTALLY addicting...lol

reztyle

Aug 11, 2008
I'm going to try this myself but instead of going to the mall I'm going to go to the gym or instead of surfing the web go for a run. Good Luck!

Sep 12, 2008
besides, it takes me a long long time to decide if I need/want to get a bag or not.
This is the same as me. By the time I have decided I want something, and that it is practical, and that I should get it... I have the money by then. :biggrin:

I don't buy things (especially at this price point) on impulse. It has to be something sensible that I will get years of use out of, or something that is 100% perfect for me.

I tend to avoid "the latest must-haves".