What do you do with your old designer bags?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you keep them or sell them?

2. Keep some, esp. my LVs (don't think i can part with them!) and prada, but have sold others like Kate Spade...also planning to sell more in the months to come! sometimes I give away to my little sis or others...:s

3. Give them to my friends.

4. I've both sold and given them away.

5. I've given some to my younger realtives. I do tend to hold on to them though. It's a good thing too, because I now see people carrying vintage Gucci's again....so it's a good thing I didn't sell them

Anne

6. I keep them, maybe I'm greedy but I just can't let them go.

7. I stick with the classics. I won't buy unless I know it would have a decent sell back.

8. try to sell em... if they do not sell, i give em to my younger cousin.

9. I keep them. Although, lately I've been thinking I should sell. I'm just scared I may regret it later if I do.

10. I sell them usually. I have also given them to friends and my mother.

11. Keep them! I just recently pulled out all my old Guccis, cleaned the up...and I am so glad I did...going to use one tomorrow!

[​IMG]

12. ^^^Fab Guccis!

I keep all of my old bags. Too attached to ever sell.

13. gave my daughter 2 of my LV's but NO WAY is she getting my vintage Chanel for a long time LOL.

14. Way too attached to sell, just leaves me wanting more!

15. If bags are out of my regular rotation, I give them to my mom, sisters or friends. I don't keep anything I don't use regularly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice