What do you do with your LV??

If I really cant put it on another chair, I just put it on my chair behind me. I'm only 4'11" and about 97 lbs, so I dont take up that much room and I can share with my LV. :biggrin:

If it has feet, I will let is stand on the ground. And no, I'd never eat in a place with dirty floors (what will the food be like if they can't keep the floors clean?!)
If it can sit next to me on a chair or the likes of a chair, I will prefer to put it there.
If it has a long strap, i will hang it on the back of my chair, and if all else fails, i will keep it in my lap!!

In a restaurant, I will place my bag in a chair or on the floor. I can't eat with a bag in my lap. Sometimes I'll place my bag on the back of my chair, if I can and after I see how the waiters approach the table. I've seen waiters spill stuff when they are trying to reach a customer and a bag would have been in the line of spillage. Purse hooks don't work for me.

I have a purse hanger but it seems like the table has to be super thin for it to work. I usually ask for a both or put it on the chair behind me or on the back of my chair. When all else fails I keep my bag on my lap-NEVER on the floor.

next to me in the booth/ in an empty chair next to me. If not, then on my lap with a cloth napkin covering it. I have only dont that once tho, it is usualy just me and the bf or a friend going out to eat so i can always find my bag a seat:smile: