What do you do with your LV??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My other thread got moved out of the LV forum. So let me ask this way. When you are out in a restaurant, what do you do with your LV? Where do you put it when another chair is not an option? Do you use a purse hook/hanger? Does it work?

2. I always try to ask for a booth when we are in a restaurant but if we can't get one I put it on the chair next to me.
    If all else fails I use my purse hanger.

3. purse valet honey ya gotta get one-http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3022843/0~2376779~6008000~6024190~6026473?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6026473&P=1

4. Thank you, this what I wanted to know. The purse hanger really works well? What kind do you have?

5. Thank you. The one I ordered kinda looks like that, just has a picture of a handbag on the part that sits on the table. I just wondered if it really works. Will it hold a heavy bag?

6. oops sorry think link didn't work,ck out Nordstrom they have them.

7. Thanks, I just highlighted the link and copied it, so I did get there and it popped up. It is cute, has a flowered lady bug on it.:tup:

8. yes I actually think it is my best purse hanger I have.. it seems like it is very sturdy an is more adjustable in width..

9. Thank you again, you have been very helpful. I think I will order one:tup:

10. your more than welcome ;)

If you have anymore questions please PM :smile:

11. Same here, I always always ask for a booth or a 4 seater if it's available, if not then I put it on my lap with a napkin over it.

12. I think this is the same thread as a few days ago if I am not mistaken? I always put mine in the chair next to me.

13. i saw those purse hangers but i prefer a chair...i'd worry about damaging my bag...i'm silly...