What do you do with your cles?

elli

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Do you clip it onto your bag, or keep it inside?

I want to get a cles sometime after I get a bag, and I'm not sure what I would do with it. I thought that I'd keep money inside, but its probably not the best idea to do that with it clipped onto the outside, which I wanted to do. :P

What do you do with your cles? :smile:

I keep one inside my bag for extra-cards and one outside (like a charm) where I keep my buss pass (to avoid digging in my bag when the buss comes)

Attachments

• PC220001.JPG
    PC220001.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 149

I want to get a cles sometime after I get a bag, and I'm not sure what I would do with it. I thought that I'd keep money inside, but its probably not the best idea to do that with it clipped onto the outside, which I wanted to do. :P

depends,
Currently still using my vernis cles and my keys are attached. I either toss it in my bag when i'm not using my keys or I hook it over my bag so i can find my key easily.

When i first got my vernis cles i used it on my lockit as an accessory.
Currently my mono cles is in my bag holding extra cards. No real point hanging it off a mono bag you wont see it.

Also if you do a search within the lv forum you'll find many threads on this topic... Good luck!

I keep mine attached to my keys. It has my drivers license & my debit card in it (along with a few other random things). The great thing is, if I just need to run to the store, I can grab my keys and go - I have everything I need!

I guess I am alone in not "loving" the cles that I got. I got one in Vernis and although I LOVED the color, I had bought it to put my keys on and I wanted to be able to tuck my keys in the cles so that they would not scratch other items in my bag. Well . . . the keys (only two - a house key and a honda car key) couldn't fit in the cles and the honda car key (which is plastic on top and thicker) did not fit comfortably on the key ring as well. It broke my heart to send such a pretty item back, but I knew it wasn't going to work for me! Now I am trying to figure out what other item I can get in the pomme!

I guess I am alone in not "loving" the cles that I got. I got one in Vernis and although I LOVED the color, I had bought it to put my keys on and I wanted to be able to tuck my keys in the cles so that they would not scratch other items in my bag. Well . . . the keys (only two - a house key and a honda car key) couldn't fit in the cles and the honda car key (which is plastic on top and thicker) did not fit comfortably on the key ring as well. It broke my heart to send such a pretty item back, but I knew it wasn't going to work for me! Now I am trying to figure out what other item I can get in the pomme!

attach a small ring to your car key and attach it to the cles.. like this

Attachments

• IMG_4927.jpg
    IMG_4927.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5762.jpg
    IMG_5762.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 119
here is what i carry in my mono cles /keys attached.
the vernis cles, keys attached and lic and debit card. it doesnt hold near as much as the mono cles.

Attachments

• IMG_4887i.jpg
    IMG_4887i.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 118