What do you do with your alone time?

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
So my husband went out with some guys from his work(no wives night! :rolleyes:). What do you do on a saturday night when your SO is out? I'm extremely bored when my hubby isn't home and dont know what to do. I did put a mask on like sunni and freddie suggested, and have my ped egg out ready to go, maybe watch some sliders since i :heart: that show haha jerry :love: hmmm...:confused1:

TV and dvd's, internet, beautification rituals...

My SO is gone all the time, so most of my time is spent alone. It doesn't really bother me, because I'm kind of a loner :supacool: lol

shopping :love: i have like 200 dollars in my bank account though since i had to pay my phone bill and pay 200 dollards towards taxes :sad: yes claire the ped egg! I love it! I bought it 2 weeks ago! I used it for the 2nd time. it really is the best 10 dollars i have ever spent! I was kind of skeptical. as louie puts it my feet were sandpaper :rolleyes: I used this one time and my feet never have been smoother! I think they are even smoother then when i spent 35 dollars for a pedicure. I wish i would have taken a before and after picture :P i got it at walgreens. I happened to see it when i was waiting for my movie to pop out from the redbox.

i watch tons of sex and the city and browse tpf. i also like to contemplate when and what i'm going to eat next. but then i get hungry and it's usually 1am and sometimes diners, drive-ins, and dives is on the food network and i can't eat because it's too late! oy.

OOooh!

I love me some alone time! I sleep, I catch up on my readings of magazines, I go online and surf on tPF, shop online, and eat all the choccy in my house :love: