What do you do with your alone time?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

artjen

Young @ Art
O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
Beach
I alternate between reading (books or magazines), catching up on old Tivo'd shows, have a glass of wine, play on tpf, then before i know it the night is over!

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
T.O. Canada
Alone time with no kids & hubby in the house (ask if that would ever happen;)) would be spent either sleeping, TPF, check emails, shopping or going out for Chai Tea Lattes @ Starbucks or going out for sushi.

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
sometimes i wish i had more time to do the things i want. or at least that the free time i do have was spent less lazily.

choozen1ne

Feb 23, 2007
Michigan
Sleep , lay around all day , spend a lot of time on here , look at my closet, make jewelry , paint my nails to a realy really shiny finish, talk to myself , re read books , read magazines ---------wow how exciting my life is :rolleyes:

nycgr1

Enjoy Life
O.G.
Jul 8, 2007
We will never forget
I love to read, take a nice bath,pig out.or
I hop into my car go to the movies,have dinner and chill by myself.With 2 children alone time is a BLESSING!;)

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
i haven't been paying attention this season. stupid dorm doesn't get the yes network so i never get to watch the games! :crybaby: