What do you do with your alone time?

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
So my husband went out with some guys from his work(no wives night! :rolleyes:). What do you do on a saturday night when your SO is out? I'm extremely bored when my hubby isn't home and dont know what to do. I did put a mask on like sunni and freddie suggested, and have my ped egg out ready to go, maybe watch some sliders since i :heart: that show haha jerry :love: hmmm...:confused1:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
TV and dvd's, internet, beautification rituals...

My SO is gone all the time, so most of my time is spent alone. It doesn't really bother me, because I'm kind of a loner :supacool: lol

la miss

parigote
May 4, 2007
Online shopping, tPF, watch talk shows. These are my guilty pleasures. If I can do all three simultaneously then so much the better.

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I read, do my journal and tPF of course!

And yes, you should definitely get a pet ... my English Bully keeps me company all the time!

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
Oh yeah! How could I forget shopping and eating, my two loves?! :yahoo:

So you like the Ped Egg Bethy? I need to try it. I keep hearing such good things about it!!

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
shopping :love: i have like 200 dollars in my bank account though since i had to pay my phone bill and pay 200 dollards towards taxes :sad: yes claire the ped egg! I love it! I bought it 2 weeks ago! I used it for the 2nd time. it really is the best 10 dollars i have ever spent! I was kind of skeptical. as louie puts it my feet were sandpaper :rolleyes: I used this one time and my feet never have been smoother! I think they are even smoother then when i spent 35 dollars for a pedicure. I wish i would have taken a before and after picture :P i got it at walgreens. I happened to see it when i was waiting for my movie to pop out from the redbox.

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Watch Will & Grace on DVD and try on clothes to see what goes with what...

What's a Ped Egg?? I'm a total pedi lover!

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
i watch tons of sex and the city and browse tpf. i also like to contemplate when and what i'm going to eat next. but then i get hungry and it's usually 1am and sometimes diners, drive-ins, and dives is on the food network and i can't eat because it's too late! oy.

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
OOooh!

I love me some alone time! I sleep, I catch up on my readings of magazines, I go online and surf on tPF, shop online, and eat all the choccy in my house :love: