What do you do with the tags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you do with the tags from your bags? I recently found out that a friend and I do the same thing - we carry the tags in the zip wall pocket of our bags. She just used one of hers to assist her in determining if a discounted bag she was looking at was a fake. I also keep the receipt in the dustbag.

Where do you keep your tags?

2. I keep tags in a box, then the recipt in the zipper compartment.

3. i keep the tags the same way -- in the zip pocket.

4. I keep the tags in a ziploc bag inside of the box that the bag came in.

5. I keep the tags in an envelope and label the envelope so I know which bag the tag came off of. I keep the tags/envelopes in a box.

6. I never carry the tags or the receipts around with me. The receipts go straight to my accordion file where all my receipts are kept by month. The tags I keep in a ziplock bag at home :smile:.

7. all my paperwork goes into the dustbag

8. i keep the tags and the receipt in the pocket inside each bag. recently, we went for a long vacation outside the country and to make sure that i wont have any problems with the customs in the airport ( i brought like 4 of my favorite bags with me ) , i have all the receipts and tags inside each bag. there were some who were saying that if you are travelling from a different country , especially from the asian countries , they will confiscate your counterfeit bags , if you were carrying a couple of them . upon hearing that story , i started keeping all the "necessary documents " for each my bag.. travel ready !

9. I keep all my tags in the zipper compartment of the handbags as well. The receipt I keep inside my wallet. or in the dust bag.

10. I have most of the tags still and they are in the zip wall pockets as well! I don't think I kept any of my receipts though.

11. i keep everything in the dust bag.. I dont carry anything around with me... If my bag was stolen the thief gets a nice designer bag, tags, and receipt, lol haha

12. All tags go in a box. Receipts go in a file.

13. In the dust bag or interior pocket of bag.

14. same here:tup:

15. I never thought of keeping the tags before. I keep the receipts but usually just throw away the tags. Maybe I'll begin keeping the tags...