What do you do with the "sinking bottom" on LV Speedys?

I just bought a Speedy 30 in Damier and when I ask about the sinking bottom the SA keep on telling me that's the look. Everybody like the sinking bottom! Well, apparently, we don't ;) I stuffed mine last night after checking my mail and it looks so good coz it didn't sink at all!

I like the idea of putting a Coach catalog at the bottom coz I have tons of them! Will try it tonight, thanks for sharing!

I love the sinking bottom, I think it gives the bag character, and I also heard since the fakes look structured that when it sags people won't think it's fake, not that I should care right LOL

I personally don't care for the saggy/sinking bottom look either, so I put either a magazine or a folded up t-shirt in my Speedy and it does great!

south-of-france said:
Ohh I would like to try the plexiglass thing, sounds awfully complicated to make though... :amazed:
And to those of you who use shoe cartons - doesn't your speedy look rectangular (you know, edges sticking out and such)? My speedy is on the way so I wouldn't know yet :shame:

the easiest i've found is just get a cheap binder from the dollar store and cut it a tad smaller with round corners. Cover with fabric if you like and there you go. fast and cheap!
You can color co-ordinate the binder/covering with your bag :smile:
I have this for both my speedy 25 and mc speedy.