What do you do with all you Louis paper bags and boxes?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I seem to run out of space in my wardrobe... need more shelves.

2. i only have one so far and its in my closet!!!!!

3. Recycling box!:nuts:

4. I keep the small boxes...someone always wants them!! I do not use them though. The bags... the big ones I will keep ..big boxes, and other stuff...TRASH!

5. I'm wacky! I told the SA I didn't need the box, and chucked out the bag. I don't need extra clutter. But then I'm not an LV collector, just a user.

6. I fold all (small) bags and put them in one very big LV BAG. This bag, containing all the other folded bags, is stored in a boxroom.

7. Hmmm... good idea. I've always have my huge black shopping bag/tote with me when I get something from LV. I just throw everything in that bag! I just don't like walking around with a paper bag!

8. I fill the armchair...:biggrin: my boyfriend is desperate!:biggrin::biggrin:
    Stephanie.

9. I just store my boxes in the closet

10. I don't get paper bags because all my purchases have been from elux.
    I need the boxes though, I usually stack up the boxes for easy storage.

I have a very small collection right now, only 6 bags. But I can picture my collection growing in the future. What I do is I find a picture of my bag either from vuitton.com or elux, print it out on a piece of paper and cut it to a small picture, and stick the pictures outside the boxes. That way I don't have to guess what's inside the boxes.

11. At this time, I have kept everything in my closet.

12. The boxes are in the closet, the paper bags now hold stuff I need to donate to Goodwill.

13. Everything is overflowing in the closet....I'm keeping it that way so hubby will cave and splurge on my custom closet organizer!

14. I only have a couple...so I keep them! I can't throw them away...they're too pretty.

15. I lined the small box for my monogram cles with some soft cloth and use it as a jewelry box.