What do you do with a Lanyard besides hanging on the cell?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a cupcake lanyard at the outlets recently, its too cute, but I can't put it on my phone bkz it dosen't have the lanyard hanging option. Sooo i wonder what else you could do with it? Where would you hang it other than your phone?

2. I hang them on my Coach purse just like a key fob.

3. I have my Coach lanyard on my digital camera. I just replaced the wrist strap with my lanyard but, I suppose you could have both on there. My lanyard is a signature loop lanyard though so, it works perfect!!

You could always take the lanyard part off and make it into a necklace or a keychain or Fob. I think that cupcake lanyard would make a cute piece of jewelry.

4. the Coach cherries lanyard looks great on my LV Damier Speedy 30 ;)

5. Like others have posted, I have put mine on my digital camera or on my purse/wristlet. If you don't mind destroying the lanyard, you can also take off the charm and use it as a pendant on a necklace or combine a bunch of them on a bracelet and make your own charm bracelet!

6. sounds like great ideas! I knew its gonna be good for something ;) It's too cute to pass up...

7. I hang them on my purse and my keys... They are very light weight...

I will hang one on my camera, that is a good idea Coach 10619

8. I have put a Coach lanyard on my keys... decided the string looked to flimsy and gave it to my sister. She keeps it on her keys and it hasn't broken yet--guess I was wrong!
    A friend of mine has one on her camera.

9. I hang them on my purse as well.:smile:

10. I added mine to my keys. But swapping out the camera lanyard is a fabulous idea!

11. For the lanyards that are just a small charm (ie, no leather loop to grab), I use it to decorate my camera in addition to the camera strap. It will last longer that way and my camera looks pretty! I also have a lanyard attached to the metal loop on a wristlet (where one end of the wristlet strap attaches).

So I don't put any stress on the lanyard string, just use it to decorate.

12. I have my cherries lanyard on my purse like a keyfob as well, love it there. I had it on my old cell phone for about a day before it bugged the crap out of me, so I took it off.

13. I do the same :smile:

14. I have put lanyards (the red apple leather pat. one) on the zipper pull of my leather jacket from wilsons I have.. and others on some of my other leather jackets so I don't have to worry if the lanyard will go through the wash by accident!

15. I think I am going to turn my cherries lanyard into a necklace, it's so pretty!