What do you do while on H limbo?

kathydep

Dec 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

Since I am not VIP, I'm waiting very impatienly for the 2nd half of the year. I was already in quota mid January and I knew it would be 6 long months of wait. I thought I could endure, but of course, low and behold, the bag itch is here! Faced with H's selling practice, what do you guys do to "scratch the itch" while waiting?

Reactions: prepster
I always plan a trip to Europe in the spring for that reason!

Another option...if you're in the US, you can buy any bag displayed on the shelf even if you've hit quota so you can always keep your eye out at places with a lot of stock (LV, NYC, BH).

I am going to Spain end of next month but there are no guarantees there and plus it's a month away! Lol!

Oohh good to know that I can buy off the shelf! Thanks for the tip, now I have to find a B/K on display...

Haha! Same boat! I have bought 6 pairs of twillies, sandals, carmen duo in the last 6 weeks. I am very tempted to get a GP or Pico to relieve the itch!:P

LOVE your RTW choices!
I am tempted by a pico as well and almost had a heartattack when i saw what i THOUGHT was a BLUE ELECTRIC pico today at the boutique!!! But, alas it was blue hydra (while stunning), I just bought a hydra kelly a few months ago.....

I am tempted by a pico as well and almost had a heartattack when i saw what i THOUGHT was a BLUE ELECTRIC pico today at the boutique!!! But, alas it was blue hydra (while stunning), I just bought a hydra kelly a few months ago.....

Oohhh blue electric pico would be so awesome! Congrats on your kelly!

I really want a rose azalea pico but in 26 which I dont think exists. I know it comes in 18 is just too small for my chunky butt and mommy of a toddler lifestyle.

I told my SA that I am determined to get a bright pink pico in 26 even if I have to wait 100 years. This might be harder to come by than my B/K/C on my wishlist. LOL!!

Reactions: Mariapia
Oohhh blue electric pico would be so awesome! Congrats on your kelly!

I really want a rose azalea pico but in 26 which I dont think exists. I know it comes in 18 is just too small for my chunky butt and mommy of a toddler lifestyle.

I told my SA that I am determined to get a bright pink pico in 26 even if I have to wait 100 years. This might be harder to come by than my B/K/C on my wishlist. LOL!!
Ohhhhh sounds so cute!! Good luck and hope you find it soon!!!!!!!
I am really hoping for a b25 this season and possibly a kelly sellier. Ill be waiting a long time I think as I am suspecting my boutique does not have many b25s on order.

Reactions: kathydep
I am going to Spain end of next month but there are no guarantees there and plus it's a month away! Lol!

Oohh good to know that I can buy off the shelf! Thanks for the tip, now I have to find a B/K on display...

One warning on this though...If you *haven't* used your quota, then any B/K you buy off the shelf WILL count as your quota bag. Not a problem for us on this thread obviously :biggrin:

I hit my quota early this year too and have been buying all sorts of random things. My latest find was a GP 36 in Epsom which was a nice surprise (so much lighter!).

Hi Guys,

Since I am not VIP, I'm waiting very impatienly for the 2nd half of the year. I was already in quota mid January and I knew it would be 6 long months of wait. I thought I could endure, but of course, low and behold, the bag itch is here! Faced with H's selling practice, what do you guys do to "scratch the itch" while waiting?

Am waiting (impatiently) for my SO.... in the meantime cannot resist going into the store and somehow end up with more charms, bracelets, shawls, plates, cups than i need... They must be using some kind of addictive spray in the store! :whut:

I just walked in and got three twillies yesterday and ordered a bracelet. But I think we can't always be in there shopping though, we have to be patient! So we can look at other hobbies we have and pursue those (instead of pursue the purse!) ;) It's hard! Also we can obsessively go over pictures to make sure we choose the best bag, or shop for jewelry! ;)

I just walked in and got three twillies yesterday and ordered a bracelet. But I think we can't always be in there shopping though, we have to be patient! So we can look at other hobbies we have and pursue those (instead of pursue the purse!) ;) It's hard! Also we can obsessively go over pictures to make sure we choose the best bag, or shop for jewelry! ;)

LOL! I totally agree! Probably all part of their strategy too. Meanwhile, I just got another paddock charm today. 2nd half of the year can't come any sooner!

Reactions: westcoastgal
I am waiting on a croc...
I have very bad exotic itch...
I got offer for himalaya but its not what I want right now, I have enough Bs and I want to diversify. I want it very, very badly to be honest, but funnily enough that is a huge red flag, a sign to back off for me, because it ends in emotional purchases based on the appeal of exclusivity, and eventually dissappointment. So Im waiting.

My strategy for what to do while I wait is to draw up a wishlist - literally handwrite it !- of other items in priority order and focus on procuring them. Not necessarily H - I only have one H item on that list - just things you have had on your list of must haves and have been putting off, things that got trampled on during the Hermes wild goose chase...you know what I mean :lol:

This is VERY helpful if you have a compulsive-buying / emotional shopping tendency like I do. It makes you rationalise your shopping priorities, helps you put the H purchase youre waiting for in a more sane perspective, and prevents impulse buying things that you might not actually need.

Hope your b25 comes soon! :hbeat:

Uuh, i know that feeling. Well at the brightside its coming close to halfway of the 1st half of the year. :doh: (I am no help, sorry)

I would usually plan trips in between (regardless getting a bag or not) to ease it down & make it feel faster. Know that you are not alone in this :biggrin:.

Reactions: Orangefanatic
I take time to evaluate what I have and my current wardrobe to make sure that my H choices are in sync with my current personal style....Taking pictures of outfits with appropriate H bags/accessories helps me see what is missing or what else could complement my wardrobe.