what do you do when you really want a certain bag BUT don't have the $$?

callmelulu

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
For example, I'm dying for a marc jacobs blake and I can set aside $ and save up, but what if they don't have the color I want by the time I have the cash?

I just sold anything worthwhile on ebay to fund my soon-to-arrive YSL Muse so I can't raise extra cash. Hmmm, wonder how much change is really in the sofa cushions?

I always try to cash in on upcoming holidays or birthdays :P
If there's nothing coming up, I sacrifice something. Going out to eat, drinking...those things add up big time!

Tax refund? Or if you do save up, you never know, they may come out with a bag you like even better by then.
I really want another bag too, but I am working on some self control this week. It seems I get one and then I want another and another. I am truly an addict!

Yes ! I agree with blushingbaby, savesavesave, I would never want to go into debt because of a perfectly controllable (most of the time!!) addiction. ;)

save save save! save like a mad women! for the past 2 months, ive been living on toast and spreads for lunch! no more subway! PLUS, i dont spend $30 a week on ciggies anymore!!! YIPPEEE!

I don't have the money to buy bags and just have them collect dust, so I sell other bags I don't use. Untill I graduate from school, I only buy bags that I know I'll use. Man, I can't wait to graduate from school! I can buy a bag every month. :biggrin:

You just have to save up and scrimp as much as you can on other stuff. That's what I do. If I desperately want a bag, I'll do stuff like cut back on clothes spending and not dine out when I'm with friends.