what do you do when you really want a certain bag BUT don't have the $$?

1. For example, I'm dying for a marc jacobs blake and I can set aside $ and save up, but what if they don't have the color I want by the time I have the cash?

I just sold anything worthwhile on eBay to fund my soon-to-arrive YSL Muse so I can't raise extra cash. Hmmm, wonder how much change is really in the sofa cushions?

2. Cry.

OR beg loved ones for $. At least that's the only choices I have right now until I get a job, lol.

3. I wait. I save here and there. I avoid doing things that cost $$$.

4. Sell a bag you don't use?

5. I always try to cash in on upcoming holidays or birthdays :P
    If there's nothing coming up, I sacrifice something. Going out to eat, drinking...those things add up big time!

6. Tax refund? Or if you do save up, you never know, they may come out with a bag you like even better by then.
    I really want another bag too, but I am working on some self control this week. It seems I get one and then I want another and another. I am truly an addict!

7. Save save save! I always try to have a "bag fund" should these types of situations arise! hehe

8. Yes ! I agree with blushingbaby, savesavesave, I would never want to go into debt because of a perfectly controllable (most of the time!!) addiction. ;)

9. ditto.

10. Wait. I don't know about the rest of you, but there always seems to be yet another drool-worthy bag right around the corner!

11. save save save! save like a mad women! for the past 2 months, ive been living on toast and spreads for lunch! no more subway! PLUS, i dont spend $30 a week on ciggies anymore!!! YIPPEEE!

12. Thats why I just started to sell my older bags that I never use!

13. I don't have the money to buy bags and just have them collect dust, so I sell other bags I don't use. Untill I graduate from school, I only buy bags that I know I'll use. Man, I can't wait to graduate from school! I can buy a bag every month. :biggrin:

14. :cry: :cry: :cry:

15. You just have to save up and scrimp as much as you can on other stuff. That's what I do. If I desperately want a bag, I'll do stuff like cut back on clothes spending and not dine out when I'm with friends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice