What do you do when you get home?

Take the dogs out.

Pee, wash my hands and face and change into home clothes --usually yoga pants and a tee shirt.

Put in a load of laundry.

Prepare the dog's dinner -- we don't feed the dogs any thing processed and make everything consumed at home from scratch.

Feed the dogs, feed the birds.

Prepare the human food.

Turn on the computer and sit down to either work or study, but goof off on tPF instead:roflmfao:

I take off my shoes first.
I change into track pants and a tee shirt.
I read the newspaper and snail mail.
Tinker with various art projects in progress.
Internet - email, various art journal and handbag lists.

enter house, check answering machine, take/get/check mail, enter room (i have tenants so all our doors are always closed and locked.), say hi to Diva, feed Turtle (betta fish) again, turn on monitor and go online.

i'm very lazy.. once i go online. theres no stopping it. i could be in work clothes for another 4 hours before i go change/shower/sleep. ahha.

I grab the mail, check for any packages from UPS or FEDEX (frequent online shopper here!), change my clothes, turn the computer on, feed the cats, change their water and litter boxes. Read the mail, and then eventually start dinner!

I also am one of those who have got to change clothes as soon as I get home...the older the shirt and pants the better! More comfy.

Yesss, exactly Denim!

I have a shirt that I got when I was in the 8th grade (1998) that I absolutely love wearing! It's sooooooo comfy, and so ratty, haha! It's got paint splatters all over it. But I LOVE IT!

Change and sleep ;)

When I go out (work, shopping) I am normaly out most of the day. Also I tend to be a night owl so when I sleep it is really late which is bad when I have to wake up early in the morning.

I'm so glad that lots of you change as soon as you get home as well. My husband thinks it's weird that I HAVE to change straight away! I always feel that I'm still at work if I keep my work clothes on. After changing into comfy clothes- usually T-shirt and sweat pants, I turn the tv on, go to drinks cabinet and mix up a large vodka and coke, then lounge around on the floor on a few floor cushions and watch tv for a bit before starting dinner ( my husband and I tend to cook together)

When I get home...
1. grab the mail
2. run downstairs and let dog out of his house (he's crate trained and is in his crate during the day)
3. take dog outside
4. check snail mail
5. grab a pepsi and head for computer

When I get home from work, my 2 girls run screaming to the door "Mommy's home" so I give them both hugs and kisses and ask them if they both behaved with grandma today. Then I say hello to my mother-in-law and my husband (if he's already home from work) Then I go upstairs and get changed into my p.j's. (since they are the most comfortable piece of clothing after having to wear a uniform all day long) I hang out with my kids for a while then I get something to eat and try to get on the computer sometime during the evening or night.