what do you do when the zipper gets caught?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Am I missing something? I'm not a Chanel expert by any stretch of the imagination but what did they do? :blink:

2. I cant believe anyone would do that and then try to sell the bag on eBay saying that the bag is in "very good condition". But then again, I cant believe anyone would actually bid on the poor bag.

3. It's cute.. but so damaged... im tempted :-\

4. that looks bad, but then again, why not bid on it ? everyones going to be focusing on the outside of the bag, not on the inside

5. I know Hermes cuts or puts a line through tags on things that are on sale......does Chanel do that? (probably not to that extreme though)

6. sometimes, I think, they take a permanent marker and put a line through Chanel, but this woman said she did this herself

7. I aw this auction yesterday...poor bag!!

8. I really don't understand why you would do that, usually a caught zipper can be worked free. If a zipper got caught on my Chanel and I couldn't fix it I would just leave it caught. Those small pockets aren't that useful anyway.

9. No, I would never bid on that, I'd rather pay retail for a new one. I know you can't see it from the outside, but every time you open the bag, there it is!

10. If (IF) it had a security tag on the inside and the bag was stolen, the only way to remove the tag without having the ink pack explode would be to cut it out.

I think that is a stolen bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice