What do you do when someone questions your LVs with a tinge of nastiness?

Jun 13, 2007
Someone just posted this comment in my blog:
"Hello, I don't understand why you dress so average and wear ugly 10.00 sandals, but model with LV bags. It questions if they are even real or if you just go in and ask to see a bag and have a friend take a picture to pretend you bought it or own it! Clean up your sloppy look"!

Well of course they would post it on your blog too right, I hate how people hide behind the internet. I would delete the comment and ignore the hater, after all as long as you know they are real that is all that really matters right.

Edit: Ok I just went and actually looked at your blog pics and you do not look sloppy at all I think you look fantastic, and I think the sandals are great too. This person is clearly just jealous!

Last edited:
I checked your blog and you actually look very neat & very clean. ;) This nasty person is clearly insecure and needs more than just a purse to look good! LOL! I wonder how he looks like...

I hate that.

Few years ago when we had in Finland this LV graze (did i put it right?) and 90% of lv bags we saw were fake. So many insult them and others who carried something really expensive because "if they REALLY have a expensive bag, they wouldn't use h&m clothes with them!" So if I want to use lv bag I saved money for years I need also to use 1000 pound top and jeans with it!

And the graziest part of it is that when those teenagers see someone who looks really good and maybe have really expensive clothes on her - they insult her too! And it's because she tries to be better than everybody else and is snob.

I mean.. that's so stupid and silly that you just need to laught about it.

LVuittonLuvr: forget about her/him! She's just jealous because you have something what you really love and want to show it to everyone! I guess that she says next on a different nickname that it's fake :rolleyes:

awwww....don't feel bad...you look great in your pictures ! People can be so mean...ignor those comments, they obviously came from a really insecure person !