What do you do when losing sleep?

Honestly, I sleep like a baby and can sleep through almost anything. (They constantly build around my house..). Usually the only time I lose sleep is if I'm stressed or worried or feeling generally.. not good. What works for me is to try to stress down and think about something else.

If you have a lot on your mind, try to convince yourself that you can't fix it tonight. Write it down on a list so you feel that you have better control over it, and then find a solution the next day.

good luck!

You probably have got a lot on your mind which is making you sleepless. Try to resolve it one way or another, else it's going to continue to bug you. Or maybe tell yourself it's not going to solve the problem thinking about it now but you will come back to it at a later time.

Usually I would read or listen to my favorite music or watch DVD and munch some stuff depending on my craving.

I'm not gonna click the link.

but i usually wind up trying to recite all 18 stanzas of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven" in my head... i usually fall asleep before the end.