What do YOU do to relieve stress?

I clean and organize. I do laundry, empty the dishwasher, take out trash, rearrange my closet. I'm a control freak so the only reason I can think of to be this way is cleaning is something I can control. Whatever caused my stress is probably something I couldn't control. I'm sure a good shrink would have a lot to say on the subject. LOL

Perhaps a bit of severe home pampering with a face mask, pedicure etc. Maybe read a good book or watch a film. Also sleep whenever possible. I swear after a good nights sleep (or catch-up) things always seem a whole lot better. It's all a matter of recharging your batteries imo, because once they're charged (by whatever means), you're in a better position to deal with everything and anything.

Talk it out, nap (if I can), or go live in my head for a bit*

*Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I literally need to distance myself and live with my thoughts in order to be content sometimes.

usually I exersise, bug my fiance, snuggle with the kitties, read, and SHOP lol especially shop. I've always got a jewellry plot hatching! Especially now that I have a neighbor who makes affordable jewellry :biggrin: