What do YOU do to relieve stress?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I either work out, have an epson-salt bath, come HERE to tpf, or watch a good movie. Always up for new ideas . . .

2. TPF, mindless reality TV or shop--I LOVE TO SHOP!!

3. I clean and organize. I do laundry, empty the dishwasher, take out trash, rearrange my closet. I'm a control freak so the only reason I can think of to be this way is cleaning is something I can control. Whatever caused my stress is probably something I couldn't control. I'm sure a good shrink would have a lot to say on the subject. LOL

4. shop....
    watch Friends..
    go out to dinner

5. tPF, shopping, cuddle with my cat, read.

6. YES. Usually I shop and look at TPF on my phone at the same time if I'm reallyyy stressed :P Or I go to kickboxing classes at my gym :smile:

7. Perhaps a bit of severe home pampering with a face mask, pedicure etc. Maybe read a good book or watch a film. Also sleep whenever possible. I swear after a good nights sleep (or catch-up) things always seem a whole lot better. It's all a matter of recharging your batteries imo, because once they're charged (by whatever means), you're in a better position to deal with everything and anything.

8. exercising, being on tpf, watching tv shows, and eating!

9. TPF , read magazines, run, watch my boyfriend play videos, play video games with my boyfriend, watch movies...soo many other things lol

10. Talk it out, nap (if I can), or go live in my head for a bit*

*Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I literally need to distance myself and live with my thoughts in order to be content sometimes.

11. Reading a good book, baking, walking my dog or cleaning my closet. I need to be stressed out more often, thats the only time I want to clean! :smile:

12. exercise, read books or watch TV.

13. usually I exersise, bug my fiance, snuggle with the kitties, read, and SHOP lol especially shop. I've always got a jewellry plot hatching! Especially now that I have a neighbor who makes affordable jewellry :biggrin:

14. shop, sleep, have a bubble bath, eat, tpf, sex.

15. runescape, shop, exercise, clean, talk to my fiance, listen to music, take a hot shower, read...and so on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice