What do you do to "dress up" your bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was lucky enough to find a gorgeous pre-loved mono Totally MM (yay!), but as we all know the Totally isn't the - I'll pick my words carefully here - flashiest bag in the world. It's a lot of canvas!

I've never added stuff to my LV before, so I was wondering what you guys and gals do to dress up your bags (not necessarily just the mono ones!). I see bits and pieces in other threads, but wanted to get a collection going here.

And remember...

:useless:

2. I put my Playtime Charm on my Speedy and now it's on my Artsy.

Attached Files:

3. I only have a key pouch and a bandeau. I definitely need to get some more things to dress up the bags!

Attached Files:

4. I think it's usually bags and other accessories that dress me up...I guess I'm not really one to add embellishments to a bag...but I think a scarf tied around a bag can look really nice.

5. Why not buy a brightly colored Epi Cles in like red, green, or blue and hang it off of the handle? That will help break up Monogram and add a punch of color!

6. [​IMG]

I love this combination! Your bag looks great clu13

7. I use a small keys scarf from Tiffany & Co and a dogtag chain from Mulberry. Had it engraved at Things Remembered last year.
    [​IMG]

8. I hang my pink pepper spray on the galliera azur to dress it up! You can't miss that, lol!

9. Here is a photo of my Mono Speedy 40 with a Mandarine Cles, I don't ever do this, but I thought I would take a photo to show what I was talking about earlier.

[​IMG]

10. I just got a New Denim Bandeau and put in on my Azur Speedy 30. I love it!
    [​IMG]

11. Bag Charm or bandeau

12. I have a luggage tag on my speedy (got the idea from someone's post on this forum) - don't have a pic (sorry).

13. Love it! :lolots:

14. When I want to 'dress up' my totally I'll just add a bandeau.

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

I love bag charms