What do you do in the rain with an LV?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :crybaby: please. what are you supposed to do when it starts POURING and you have a bag on you? with you? leaving it in the car is asking it to be stolen. what do you ladies do?:cursing:
    damn florida rainy season. just got my damn marelle! argh!:confused1:

2. it doesn't rain much here in ca but having the rain as an excuse i just ordered a damier speedy. :P i usually leave my bag in the trunk if it starts raining and i'm out.

3. I use my epi, damier or onatah then, you've got nothing to worry about with those :smile:

4. I just use my umbrella and don´t worry that much. I use my bags and live normally. With my Epi speedy I just wipe the rain of, no damage.

5. I carry one of those old ladies rain bonnets (the kind you get at the dollar store) in a tiny pouch in my makeup kit in my bag. If it rains - out it comes and covers my bag long enough to get where I'm going. I actually have 4 of them in there and I'm covered for all emergencies.

6. ummm, i usually RUN like a mad women! I've got a speedy mono 30 and I take it out even when it does rain (hehehe) and RUN as quickly as I can from the car to the store and vice versa!

7. Run between the drops! ha ha!

8. Keep a trash bag in your drawer or car, if it looks like rain, I crumple it up in my bag. Got this tip from a P'fer, sorry not gonna let my LV's get caught in the rain, ain't gonna happen....

9. Rainy is an excellent reason to order a damier azure something, love that Saleya recently posted...

10. On my Speedy 35 (its my only LV bag that has vachetta) I keep a plastic bag tucked in there at all times...that way if it is raining, I just put my Speedy in the plastic bag and voila!! It is safe:smile:

If it is already raining before I leave the house, I switch to either my Damier Speedy or my Coach tote. :smile:

11. i keep a plastic bag folded up in the pocket aswell, just in case! if i think there is a chance of rain before i go out, ill take a damier.

12. Carry a plastic bag with you, or run like hell to your car with it stuffed under your shirt.

13. Hide it under my jacket and make a mad dash!

14. Me too...usually I'm soaked but the bag is okay.

15. Put up my umbrella and not worry -- Epi and Damier bags laugh at inclement weather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice