What do you do for a living?

hehe i like this thread. everyone's got varied and interesting occupations. gosh i miss being a student :sad: a year's passed by pretty quickly since graduation. i'm now working in syndication for a big national newspaper, but i want to go into book publishing - editorial or production would be good :tup:

I am in the military for now, but I am also taking online classes towards a psychology degree in case the military deployments get too rough and I decide to join the civilian work force :smile:

Wow Am I the Only one who Doesnt Work? I am a stay at home mom with 2 three yr olds and a nine year old. My Hubby Is a Web Designer and I would like to have my own website with designer bags of my choice one day!

Are you kidding?! You don't consider raising two 3yr old kids, as work!? Wasn't research done how how much a SAHM should earn..it was over 100 grand(Pretty sure) so yea, you definitely work! Give yourself credit!:heart::tup:

Oy, just read the rest...a 9 yr old too!

I'm a retired television news anchor. Six years ago I left TV to start my own business. Now I get to be a work-from-home mom to my 20-month old! :smile: Sure beats getting up at 2 a.m. to be on-air at 5!

I graduated from college last year with a PR degree and decided to give myself a year off to finish my novel and whoops, now we're in a recession and I'm ready for a real job and there are none. LOL.

First life: Dancer
Second life: Attorney
Third life: Bookkeeping/HR/Admin for husband's software company; sell on ebay; antique dealer; event planner; extremely crazed & addicted collector...... whew!