What do you do as soon as your brand new piece of LV returns home with you?

I play dress up with it, stare at it, stuff it, feel it, basically everything with it. Sometimes my family thinks i'm crazy like i need some kind of serious therapy.

I take it out of the box, unwrap the tissue, remove it from the dust bag, inspect it, carry it in front of the mirror, ask my DH what he thinks (over and over again until I'm happy) then I place it on top of the box and put the box right in the middle of the floor of our room and stare at it. The next day, I rotate it so that it's at a different angle and stare again. Repeat until all angles are covered then put it away until I feel like using it. I do this with my new shoes too. Sad huh?:blush:

Well if it's a surprise from my dear bf, then I have miniature panic attacks! I start jumping up and down...and slightly hyperventilating. :yahoo:

I usually place it on the coffee table so that if I'm on my laptop or watching tv, I can just glance over at every few seconds...I just can't stop looking at it, I then turn it around at different angles and then stare at it some more!