what do you desire thats NOT a bag!??

Is it the tweed with the leather sections on the sides andback????

Oooh that sounds niiice!!! :tup:
CB, you are so right they are HOT!!! I want, like, all of them... :graucho:

OK, the one I am lusting after is always in the section with the saddles, it's dark blue and an actual riding jacket, slightly padded. As I haven't ridden in quite a while it makes no sense to get it but that hasn't stopped me from wanting a saddle too! :amuse:

I'm not sure about chain d'ancre but as I am lusting after the Cheval d'Orient service set, I know that they have specific tea and coffee cups.

A leather jacket - oh yes!
If I could squeeze my fat, lardy behind into some Hermes johdpurs I know I'd make my boyfriend happy!
I'd really like a leather vide-poche to help organise my bedroom.
A pair of leather gloves
A cashmere stole and a blanket to keep me warm at nights
A constance belt (black and red reversible)
Chain d'ancre necklace
H shaped watch or their diving watch.

Does anybody know if the china services include espresso cups - I can't see a French house not doing it but if they do a pair of those in the red and white design and the chain d'ancre design would be lovely.

I don't want much really.

Wow I find this to be really interesting, GF.

Fleurs, your taste is absolutely impeccable--and I'm not just saying that because you picked out the china pattern I adore! LOL Seriously, I showed that pattern to DH this weekend and even he loved it. Our dining room walls are red, so it would be stunning. (Though technically our style is a lot more traditional/formal, so the red bordered one with the horses on would probably look better in that room.) Assuming we won MegaMillions, that is, since that's the only way I think I can get him to see the need to replace our wedding china.

BTW I just got one of my wish list items today. Woo! :heart:

Bless you Cynthia that's very kind. Well I've got very confused taste, it's all going on here believe me, but I like to call it eclectic! I'm seriously thinking about collecting this range but I sold what I had in the Toucans because I'm so clumsy and the first time I used one of the cups I chipped it. Perhaps when I'm all grown up!

Awww, Fleurs, that's so heartbreaking when that happens!!

and a scantily-clad, handsome, non-gay H-SA
OK this is the one and only thing on this entire thread that I would venture a guess that none of us are ever going to get. LOL!!!
That being said, I absolutely love my male SA--who I can't say with all certainty is gay, but let's just say I would not be shocked. I do think it takes quite a man, regardless of his propensities, to wear a hippopotamus tie and look awesome in it though.

if you get the chance pleasetake a picture--the box you have sounds spectacular!

Here we go! The picture doesn't really show it off to it's full glory. The design is Arlequin and it's Maple marquetry apparently! It's my pride and joy and sits on my Grandmother's sideboard. I wouldn't mind a few more bits and bobs to accompany it though!

Attachments

• IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 88
^ hey! Any Azap wallets coming in are MINE!!! LOL...I've been after my SA (yo know who) to order me one forever, and he has tried for the past 12 months with no success......I'm DYING for an Azap Long......