what do you desire thats NOT a bag!??

^ I know. We have just released A/W 07 here, but I LOVE Spring/Summer the most!!!!!!

you know where i am living so i am right there with you real autumn winter fashion is just not doable. but i always manage to justify the purchases by saying to myself " yeah but i am travelling and where i go it is cold and they also tend to overdo the whole ac thing here soooo hand me over the mink coat now and everything will be fine .. " :P
but overall spring summer it is for me but i just adore their coats furs leathjackets etc it is perfection.

This beautiful wrap/cape thing in cashmere that I saw someone try on in the Vienna, VA store in 2005! I still remember it. :girlsigh:A kachina scarf, leather jewelry, a few karos, a barenia ashtray/tray thingee to put my everyday jewlery in. (I don't even know if they make such a thing, but ah, if they did...:tender:)

This is easy since I don't have much (yet): all the possible small leather accessories, some twillys and scarves, some china and teaspoons, bracelets, un umbrella would be divine (do they make umbrellas?) and I think I could do some nice things with Brad Pitt as well.

OMG I KNOW IT! I can't stand the fact that even most of the GM bracelets just simply don't work for me. I'm not tall, but I'm umm chunky, and I apparently have giant manwrists or something.
And their RTW is like a joke for my size, except there is often a sweater or two that's cut jussssst big enough.
Thus: I'm on a diet. :tup: Won't help with the bracelets, but I'd rather have a skirt or sweater anyway!

Re: bracelets.....You have to put a stocking over your hand....then the bracelet just slides right on....:tup:

Its not terrible to do this even if it is only a wee tight to slide on, because those gold edges can come loose....:sad:

A leather jacket - oh yes!
If I could squeeze my fat, lardy behind into some Hermes johdpurs I know I'd make my boyfriend happy!
I'd really like a leather vide-poche to help organise my bedroom.
A pair of leather gloves
A cashmere stole and a blanket to keep me warm at nights
A constance belt (black and red reversible)
Chain d'ancre necklace
H shaped watch or their diving watch.

Does anybody know if the china services include espresso cups - I can't see a French house not doing it but if they do a pair of those in the red and white design and the chain d'ancre design would be lovely.

I don't want much really.

Does anybody know if the china services include espresso cups - I can't see a French house not doing it but if they do a pair of those in the red and white design and the chain d'ancre design would be lovely.

Yes, the china service does include espresso cups. They are listed as coffee cups (about 3 oz). What would be used for drip coffee is called a breakfast cup. I've been lusting after the china for awhile and went in last week to see what was available.