What do you consider classic Tiffany & co.?

Tiffany Knife Edge 6-prong Solitaire Engagement Ring
Tiffany Diamonds by the Yard (earrings, solitaire pendant, necklace, bracelet) by Elsa Peretti
Tiffany Bean necklace by Elsa Peretti
Return to Tiffany line
Tiffany Open Heart Pendant by Elsa Peretti
Tiffany Loving Heart Pendant by Paloma Picasso
Tiffany Sevillana Pendant by Elsa Peretti
Tiffany Round Disc by Elsa Peretti
Tiffany Victoria Collection
Tiffany Signature Collection aka the X line (might be discontinued)
Tiffany 1837 line
Tiffany Atlas
Tiffany Bone Cuff by Elsa Peretti

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilovetandco
So many collections from Tiffany are classic. It depends on your taste and budget. The Elsa Peretti Heart is one of the longest running designs Tiffany offers. It's just as classic now as it was when it came out decades ago. The Beads are another classic design, can go from casual to dressy. The 1837 line is also classic.

Maybe decide on what type of piece you want, like a ring, necklace bracelet etc....and a price point and then browse online to help narrow it down.

Depends on your tastes really. For example, RTT is a classic but appeals to a younger customer base. For me, I enjoy the majority of Elsa Peretti's collections like the bean, open heart, DBTY, bone cuff, circle. I also like the 1837, beads, and notes collection too.

For me, I'd probably say...

- Beads
- Keys
- Bean
- Open heart and Loving heart
- DBTY and CBTY
- Somerset
- Signature

I think the RTT/1837/Atlas/Notes lines are all 'signature' but I don't really like them as much, and I don't think they're 'classic' in the same way that I know women who have worn pieces from those lines their whole lives. This is just personal experience, though!

My very first item was the Return to Tiffany round tag bracelet. I now have two of them plus others in the collection. I just love this collection! So for me RTT is classic. Good luck on your decision and post pics of your next purchase! :smile: