What do you carry your lunch in inside your Beautiful Coach?

Mom2jtv

Coach Lover
Nov 27, 2012
Washington State
Does anyone have a great option for a lunch bag to be carried inside/beside your beautiful Coach bag? I'm not talking about using a Coach bag to carry your lunch, unless you just put your lunch in your bag with nothing else... I simply must have a lunch bag and currently use a Built Tote which is cute and all but wondering what everyone else uses. I refuse to go out to lunch and waste my money so I'm a "brown bagger".

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Does anyone have a great option for a lunch bag to be carried inside/beside your beautiful Coach bag? I'm not talking about using a Coach bag to carry your lunch, unless you just put your lunch in your bag with nothing else... I simply must have a lunch bag and currently use a Built Tote which is cute and all but wondering what everyone else uses. I refuse to go out to lunch and waste my money so I'm a "brown bagger".
I am also a brown bagger and I use a Vera Bradley lunch tote that I really like. It is roomy but not huge, insultated, plastic coated inside and out, washable, light-weight, and it has a wide, adjustable crossbody strap. And it only costs $17 - it's perfect!

I carry it on my shoulder or inside my rolling backpack.

Here is the link for my VB lunch bag:
http://www.verabradley.com/product/...67473/c/638/sc/645/p/1001057.uts?fromSearch=1

WNYsketch

Let's Go Buffalo!
Aug 19, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I scored a cute denim insulated tote by Koko in an after-school-started sale last year for only $3. It is big enough to hold my large Nalgene, keeps my colder food cold (no time to stick in fridge), and stick my coffee mug in after. Keeps anything from spilling in my Hamptons Weekend Large Sig Stripe tote that I use as my work bag.

brucebettye

Nov 3, 2010
I normally eat frozen meals :nogood: and normally put them right inside my handbag. However, when I get to work I take them out.