Tech What do you carry your iphone/ipod touch in? Wristlet, pouch, what?! Show us!

Eviekins

Jul 15, 2009
So i've just sold my ipod touch and im getting an iphone! wooo. When i had the touch i carried it in a Coach wristlet. Now then i'm getting the iphone i'm wondering what i should carry it in. I do plan on getting a case for it, but i need a little bag or wristlet to put it in so it doesnt get all banged up in my purse.

I'm thinking MBMJ, or maybe another Coach wristlet, or maybe even those cute tokidoki portatelafone ones!

Help me decide!

When I dont have pockets to put my phone in, I have a slip in pouch for my phone that has a clip and hangs onto the side of my purse. Its leather outside, soft inside so it doesnt scratch, and easy to just grab the phone out through the top when it rings. As it hangs on the outside of my purse also, I can feel it vibrate if I dont hear it.
You just have to be careful with enclosed pouches, wristlets, etc. and putting your phone in your bag because you'd most likely never hear it ring.

If I put my BB inside a pouch of any type I would never hear it ring. I always keep it in the cell phone pocket of my purse and still almost never hear the darn thing ring.

I like your idea of carrying the Touch in a Coach wristlet. I typically don't put it in anything and I worry about it getting scratched or something and I do have a Coach wristlet I never use...I think I just found my Touch a home!