What do you carry your ID/PLASTIC in?

1. what do you carry your CC or IDs in?:shrugs:

2. I use a leather coach skinny and when i pickup my little stam most likely a MJ ID flap.

3. I have them all in my LV koala wallet right now.

4. I love my Vuitton Geode (they don't make it anymore) and lately I've been using my Vuitton Zipped wallet with ID holder. In fact, I need to clean it out. It's stuffed!

5. I use a a 6 dollar ID case from Target to hold my driver's license in. My other cards go in my fuschia perfo wallet right now.

6. I have my cc & id in a checkbook that I've had for years. Bought it at Kohls for like $12.00. As for my other cards like my insurance & blood card they go into my coach wallet.

7. All my cards go inside the card slots of my Bosca wallet

8. Everything is in a Disney wallet I have.

9. LV Business Card Holder.

10. Right now, I'm using my Coach lemon coin purse. During the school year, I use a Coach mini skinny or a Marc Jacobs coin/id purse. When I go back to school at the end of August, I'll probably just use a Coach ID lanyard because I don't have to carry around my key anymore.

11. it depends what bag I'm wearing. I'm constantly changing wallets! I wish I could find THE one wallet that went with everything.

12. LV Passport Organizer wallet. ::looooooooooooooves::

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice