What do you carry when it rains?

jesscat

SF-HK-NYC-LA-SEA
O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I currently carry a nylon Prada, although my day/work bag is normally the black Longchamp tote (I have one in a lilac as well, and that one got totally ruined by rain, with the nylon separating from the lining and bumps everywhere!).

Just wondering what everyone carries when it rains, since it's been raining in hong kong for nearly 2 months straight...!

usually one of my bals...at first i was hesitant since they're leather and i don't treat them with apple guarde...but after being accidentally being caught in the rain a few times, they just seem to get chewier and better so now i'm not so cautious. chanel caviar is pretty rainproof as well!

I use one of my Lesportsac Tokidoki bags. They are PERFECT for when it's gloomy out, and they always brighten up my mood! And I usually get lots of compliments about how cute they are!

I usually use my LV speedy 30 in the gloomy/rainy weather. Sometimes if I dont want to deal with carrying my bag in the rain I just use my Gucci wallet that can fit in my back pocket (since the skinny jeans I wear have big back pockets).