What do you carry in your bag?

OneufaKnd

Apr 30, 2011
First of all, I just want to thank everyone here who posts such amazing information about the bags, how they wear and how to care for them. It's invaluable info!

I've had a variety of contemporary designer bags (Coach, Kate Spade, etc) but I'm finally ready to take the leap to a better bag to celebrate a big promotion I just received. I like the PS1 but I think it might be too casual. And the look of the Mini Luggage just makes my heart swoon, so that should be a tip off on what to get... But what can I carry in a mini Luggage? Occasionally I need to be able to carry my Macbook Air with me, or some books. Would doing that destroy the bag?

I'm obsessed with my 5 day old baby!! I try not to carry a lot in my mini... SEE!

DSC02481.jpg

First of all, I just want to thank everyone here who posts such amazing information about the bags, how they wear and how to care for them. It's invaluable info!

I've had a variety of contemporary designer bags (Coach, Kate Spade, etc) but I'm finally ready to take the leap to a better bag to celebrate a big promotion I just received. I like the PS1 but I think it might be too casual. And the look of the Mini Luggage just makes my heart swoon, so that should be a tip off on what to get... But what can I carry in a mini Luggage? Occasionally I need to be able to carry my Macbook Air with me, or some books. Would doing that destroy the bag?

It depends on what you view as destroying the bag. As with any leather bags carrying a heavy load in you gad will affect the structure of the bag as the leather will stretch out. You may find that the bag will become more slouchy when it's empty or the handles might appear stretched out. If your ok with this then that's fine after all these bags are meant to be used. :smile:

butterfly_baby said:
do you think a 13" macbook would fit?
tia :smile:

I had the same question but thanks to Syma's Birkin/Mini comparison pix I see the Mini is sized like a 35cm Birkin, which has plenty of room for my Air. But like Syma said, only concern would be it might stretch out the leather.